Dye Sublimation Paper
Dye Sublimation Transfer 105 Paper for transfers using aqueous dye sublimation inks.
Product Description & Application
- Dye-sublimation Transfer Paper DS T 105 is a coated paper, specially designed for aqueous dye-sublimation inkjet printing and transfer.
- It is most suitable for transfers on polyester based fabrics and blended synthetic fabrics.
- It is also suitable for transfers on ceramics and other creative custom applications.
- When printed with aqueous dye-sublimation inks this transfer paper gives unbeatable results.
Features & Benefits
- Specially coated paper for dye-sublimation inks to give brilliant transferred optical density.
- Provides true color, no bleeding and sharp image to achieve excellent print quality.
- Minimum ink-bleed on base paper to give high color intensity on transfer.
- Short drying time to achieve high transfer rate.
- Compatible with most aqueous dye-sublimation inks.
- Base : Paper
- Surface : Matte Finish
- Total Thickness : 105 gsm
- Ink Compatibility : Aqueous Dye-sublimation
- Available Packing : Available in sheets and roll forms up to 64″ width.
- Shelf Life : One year from date of manufacturing when stored in original packing at 20-25oC and 50-60% RH.
- Print image on DS T 105 paper using any standard aqueous dye sublimation printer.
- While printing, make sure the image is printed as mirror image.
- Cut the image borders if required.
- Place the paper on the fabric and apply heat transfer press.
Note: recommended temperature for sublimation is 356°F for 75 seconds at 5-10 kgs pressure, using any standard heat transfer press.