EasiSolv 55 NH – Emulsion Remover Concentrate
EasiSolv™ 55 NH Stencil Remover Concentrate is a NON HAZARDOUS, revolutionary, highly concentrated, extremely cost effective, liquid solution designed to aggressively dissolve direct, direct/indirect emulsions, as well as capillary films, dual-cure systems, pure photopolymer and direct projection emulsion systems.
EasiSolv 55 NH Stencil Remover Concentrate will dissolve stencils and provide easy washout with water from all types of screen mesh.
- Mix EasiSolv 55 NH at a ratio of 1:30 up to 1:55 with water in a plastic container.
- Apply EasiSolv 55 NH by brush, wipe, scrub pad or spray to both sides of emulsion/film, after ink has been removed.
- High pressure rinse both sides of the screen.
- Flood rinse entire screen with low pressure rinse from the top to remove any debris, splash back and chemical residue.
- If stubborn stains remain, apply an EasiWay Systems, Inc. approved stain remover and high pressure rinse.
Size is one quart – this concentrate makes 5 gallons of remover.